And Now a Word From The Sponsor

Welcome to my site and thank you for reading. After many times thinking, if only I had a blog, well-- here we are. This blog will feature writings on a variety of topics from roadside food, to leadership in the fire service; politics; culture- gay, straight, and indifferent, my experiences in Ohio, New York and beyond; and much much more. It's my hope that you will find it interesting and that it stirs at least some thought and discussion. I am certain you wont always agree, but that is what its all about right? Oh and one more thing: The views expressed on this site are entirely my own. They do not reflect in anyway the views or positions of my employer.



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Trip to Canada

As the sunburn as finally healed, I figured it time to share some photos from my first every trip to a Canadian Airshow.  It was educational (the UV index can go to 11? who knew?) and, overall, a great time.  I will certainly be making the trip next year-- hopefully I can find a few people to tag along.  The aircraft featured included numerous flying WWII birds, such as a P51, P40, Spitfire, Hurricane, and FireFly.  The fact the show was in the midst of Hamilton's Airport, home to DC10s, B727s, and other classics, just made it even better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment