And Now a Word From The Sponsor

Welcome to my site and thank you for reading. After many times thinking, if only I had a blog, well-- here we are. This blog will feature writings on a variety of topics from roadside food, to leadership in the fire service; politics; culture- gay, straight, and indifferent, my experiences in Ohio, New York and beyond; and much much more. It's my hope that you will find it interesting and that it stirs at least some thought and discussion. I am certain you wont always agree, but that is what its all about right? Oh and one more thing:

The views expressed on this site are entirely my own. They do not reflect in anyway the views or positions of my employer (s) and should not taken as official policy of ANY organization with which I am associated. Reading or sharing any post from this site shall be taken as an indication that you have read this disclaimer and understand it.



Saturday, December 25, 2021

An Early Happy New Year!

Hello everyone.  I hope your holiday season is going well and that you and your friends and family are staying safe, especially in these challenging times.  I would like to invite you to subscribe to this Blog.  One of my major goals in the coming months is to share content here on a regular basis-much more so than I have been.  

Posts will focus on the topics I am passionate about, from Leadership to Urban Geography and Development, to Faith and the wonders of Travel.  There will likely be some public safety related content as well and maybe even a poem or two. 

I started this site over ten years ago and have often found it to be a great way to share ideas and thoughts with the world in a manner that can be more thoughtful and nuanced than a Facebook/Linked-In Post or a tweet. It has achieved its greatest potential when it has served to start conversations, stimulate additional thoughts, and better connect the author and the reader. 

So, please consider signing up, reading what pops up and sharing it on your own social media if you find what appears here to be worthy of consideration. 

Happy New Year!

Christopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment