And Now a Word From The Sponsor

Welcome to my site and thank you for reading. After many times thinking, if only I had a blog, well-- here we are. This blog will feature writings on a variety of topics from roadside food, to leadership in the fire service; politics; culture- gay, straight, and indifferent, my experiences in Ohio, New York and beyond; and much much more. It's my hope that you will find it interesting and that it stirs at least some thought and discussion. I am certain you wont always agree, but that is what its all about right? Oh and one more thing:

The views expressed on this site are entirely my own. They do not reflect in anyway the views or positions of my employer (s) and should not taken as official policy of ANY organization with which I am associated. Reading or sharing any post from this site shall be taken as an indication that you have read this disclaimer and understand it.



Monday, June 11, 2012

Airshow Season Begins!




Happy Monday.  Wanted to share, for those who might be looking for something to do this coming weekend, and for those who have their passports, the 2012 Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum Airshow is this weekend.  I am scheduled to attend (with David) after a few days exploring in Toronto and before a stop at Niagara Falls on Saturday Evening.

Sadly, the B-24 scheduled to fly at the show suffered a nose-gear collapse in CLT a couple of weeks ago, but, otherwise, it looks like a an amazing show-- full of flying WWI, WWII, and post WWII aircraft.  Last year's show was beyond impressive (The B17 and Lancaster shots above are from the 2011 Show)

http://www.hamiltonairshow.com/


I will be posting photos from the show in the next couple of weeks.  Till then, please feel free to visit My Online Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment